Skip to main content

Appointment Compensation

Document last updated on Thursday, January 25, 2024.


When public officials appoint themselves to positions on committees, boards, or commissions of other public agencies, state law requires them to complete a Form 806. This form shows any compensation, like meeting stipends, they received while serving in those positions. 

View the document

This document may not work with all assistive technology and is being remediated. For alternative formats, please email Carla Kacmar or phone 415-473-7355. To use the California relay service, dial 711.

Page updated January 25, 2024