Skip to main content

Find Your District

If you are unsure which district you live in, these tools will help you.

Before you start

If you live, work, and own property in a district, the district's supervisor is your elected representative. 

If you have questions or opinions you want to share about your district, you can contact the district supervisor or their aides.

Requests for disability accommodations may be made by phoning 415-473-7331 (Voice), CA Relay 711 or by email to the Board of Supervisors.

Page updated January 23, 2024