Skip to main content

File a claim

To file a claim against the County, please print, complete, sign and submit the form below.

Need To Know Column 1 Subheading
You can file a claim against:

Need To Know Column 1
  • County of Marin 
  • Marin County Flood Control and Water Conservation District 
  • Marin County Open Space District 

The County of Marin cannot provide advice regarding how to file a claim; claimants are advised to consult their own attorney if desired. 

What to do

What to do content
  1. Download, print, and complete the claim form. 
  2. Provide any additional pages as needed. 
  3. Submit the completed form and supporting documents by mail or in-person to 

    The Clerk of the Board of Supervisors 
    3501 Civic Center Drive, Room 329
    San Rafael, CA 94903


Page updated June 7, 2024