Before you start
Find the meeting you want to watch by viewing the meeting agendas and video listing. On the Board of Supervisors meetings page you can search meetings by date or keywords. Meeting agendas describe the topics and include background information, like board letters and reports.
What to do
There are five ways you can watch a Board of Supervisors meeting:
You can attend a meeting in-person at the Marin County Civic Center in Board Chambers, room 330.
County of Marin Webcast
Go to the Board of Supervisors meetings page and find the meeting you want to watch.
- To watch a live meeting, find the current meeting in the “Upcoming Events” section and select “In Progress - View Event.” You can join the online meeting up to 30 minutes before it starts.
- To watch a past meeting, find the meeting in the meeting archive section. Meetings are grouped by year. Open the appropriate panel and select “Video.”
Community Media Center of Marin Webcast
Watch live meetings on the Community Media Center of Marin website (via YouTube Live).
You can watch a live meeting on:
- Comcast channel 27.
- AT&T channel 99.
- Join the meeting on Zoom.
- Enter the meeting ID: 947 4251 8384.
- Enter the password: 352533.
Remote Zoom participation for members of the public is provided for convenience only. In the event the Zoom connection malfunctions for any reason, the Board of Supervisors reserves the right to conduct the meeting with out remote Zoom access.